Are you a cooperative individual who enjoys a team-driven environment? Do you have a strength in verbal communication, tactful with all those with whom you interact? Do you function best in a fast-paced work environment handling spontaneous issues as they arise?
This position offers established standards of quality that will inspire and reward a self-motivated, team-oriented individual like you!
Take advantage of the opportunity to join a fast-paced, energetic company looking to enhance its business relationships with additional prospects. This position features variety, autonomy and has the opportunity to work directly with the CEO on a key element of their sales/business development focus in the years to come.
The Inside Sales Representative is a role dedicated to harvesting good settlement experiences with our branch offices from non-directing real estate agents and lenders in our current transactions into future referral opportunities.
This role will work directly with our branch managers across our network on a daily basis and report directly to the CEO/President of the company. This is an ideal role for someone who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and knows what it will take to broaden and create loyal relationships with real estate agents and lender referral partners.
- Be part of the team-oriented communication process by the branch for each closing;
- Proactively communicate with our non-referral real estate agent (NDC) and lender (NDL) customers and prospects throughout the settlement transaction;
- Relay information from communications with NDC and NDL to branch managers
- Establish a company relationship by setting expectations of what customer experience our team can and will deliver;
- Follow up at the conclusion of settlement to assess how we did and whether we may have an opportunity to earn that agent’s or lender’s referral business in the future
- Communicate that post-closing communication information to the branch managers
QUALIFICATIONS & MINDSET
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, prior success in an inside sales role a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to progress key company metrics
- Highly detail-oriented
- Collaborative and team-oriented
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary and incentive package will be competitive with similar roles at competing companies and you will also receive a robust benefits package. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with match, paid vacation, professional development opportunities, and more.
We are the fastest growing title and settlement company in the Mid Atlantic, looking for team oriented people who want to advance their careers. Our family oriented philosophy and our team oriented focus on customer service are driving forces for our company culture and our success. We are looking for qualified individuals for positions in our company and look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!
One of the region’s leading title companies, Community Title Network offers a vast array of title and settlement services to buyers and sellers, realtors, mortgage lenders, builders and developers. Our experienced team of residential and commercial title professionals ensure a smooth closing experience for all parties involved in the purchase transaction. Utilizing the latest technology available and meeting the highest security and compliance standards required by our industry, Community Title Network surpasses our competitors by speeding up the settlement process and making it easier and more convenient for all parties in the transaction to complete the settlement process.