Are you a helpful and contributing individual who enjoys a variety filled and team driven environment? Do you function best in a process driven, cooperative workplace where you are able to bring focus to what you do?
If so, we would be a great match for you and your career goals and provide a role that will inspire and reward a conscientious person like you!
The Paralegal position will be responsible for reviewing title abstracts and lender instructions as well as preparing closing documents for the real estate settlement. At Ridgway Law Group, LLC we are devoted to the highest standards of service and are committed to excellence. Because of this, you will be an ideal candidate for the position if you are a practical as well as a task driven individual who is enthusiastic about their work, communicates effectively and are driven by quality and a fierce attention to details.
From the examination of public records to the settlement table, we treat every stage of a transaction with the highest degree of professionalism and ethics. We feel strongly that the recipe for a successful transaction begins and ends with communication. If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving and growing and filled with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do, this is a terrific role for you.
- Understand and prepare settlement statements and closing disclosures
- Review lender closing instruction
- Prepare CD settlement statement following receipt of loan documents
- Receive approval of CD from lender/broker
- Review Processing Calendar for assigned deals
- Confirm receipt of CD by closer
- Review Title Binders and Abstract to clear title for closing
- Review all Taxes and payoffs
- Communicate with Broker and Lender on all closings
- Assist with the confirmation of all closings and fundings
- Understand abstracts and title searches
- Review and prepare title insurance commitments and policies
- Communicate effectively with clients, customers and fellow staff including returning all voicemails and emails
QUALIFICATIONS & MINDSET
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the title/settlement/mortgage or other related industry preferably in DE, Sussex Co., but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under stringent deadlines
- Highly detail-oriented
- Collaborative and team-oriented
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be competitive with similar roles at competing companies and you will also receive a robust benefits package. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with match, paid vacation, professional development opportunities, and more.
We are the fastest growing title and settlement company in the Mid Atlantic, looking for team oriented people who want to advance their careers. Our family oriented philosophy and our team oriented focus on customer service are driving forces for our company culture and our success. We are looking for qualified individuals for positions in our company and look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!
One of the region’s leading title companies, Ridgway Law Group offers a vast array of title and settlement services to buyers and sellers, realtors, mortgage lenders, builders and developers. Our experienced team of residential and commercial title professionals ensure a smooth closing experience for all parties involved in the purchase transaction. Utilizing the latest technology available and meeting the highest security and compliance standards required by our industry, Community Title Network surpasses our competitors by speeding up the settlement process and making it easier and more convenient for all parties in the transaction to complete the settlement process.