Positively Partners is a social enterprise committed to helping organizations achieve exceptional performance from their employees.
We are recruiters, psychology practitioners, human resources professionals, trainers, and system design experts working together to hire, engage, retain, develop and best position talented professionals to achieve optimal results for the communities they serve.
The quality of personnel practices can have a dramatic impact on employee engagement and performance. Our team has developed unique approaches to hiring, performance management, and the provision of day-to-day support for managers and employees which we believe can deeply benefit schools and nonprofit organizations. We deliver our expertise in three core ways: outsourcing HR agreements, talent acquisition and project-based engagements. Combined, these services help organizations attract, hire, engage, develop and retain mission-driven employees.
We seek a collaborative and growth-oriented professional to work in partnership with our HR Outsourcing (HRO) team and our nonprofit and social impact clients. Qualified applicants will possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a genuine desire to grow, develop skills and proactively and consistently deliver results.
Your experience supporting executives or teams, ideally inclusive of core functions like project management, client communication, schedule coordination and deliverable creation will prepare you for this role as a hands-on connector, partner in learning and supporter to achieving high-quality client goals. It is your ability to build high-quality relationships, your creativity, team-fit, and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion that will differentiate you as a key asset to our organization and the clients we serve.
HR Coordinators communicate directly with employees, process key HR functions and provide administrative support to the HRO team. Responsible for a high level of coordination and accuracy, the HR Coordinator efficiently and simultaneously manages multiple tasks and timelines with a high degree of quality and customer service focus.
Positively Partners offers the right candidate the ability to hone project management and communication skills as well as develop HR expertise in a flexible environment that values high-quality HR practices, independence, & professional growth and development. This role reports to the Vice President of Professional Services.
Work to deliver our outsourced HR model to a portfolio of clients (Note: the exact nature of the services for each client may differ based on their individual needs or scope of work). This includes:
- Serve as a connector across team members, projects, and streams of work using both internal and external technology platforms
- Directly manage client workflow by executing key tasks such as onboarding, offboarding, and benefits administration
- Manage all client inboxes, ensuring that questions are answered, all relevant team members consulted, and communication from inboxes is timely and effective
- Support process and systems creation and continuous improvement across HRO team
your qualifications and experience
There are innumerable ways to learn, grow and excel professionally. We review each application to better know you and the unique strengths you will bring to work. We are most likely to be interested in your candidacy if you can demonstrate the majority of the qualifications and experiences listed below:
- Meaningful experience supporting a team or executive in an administrative capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable ethics and judgment in maintaining highly sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering safe, inclusive work environments
- Proficiency using systems, tools, and processes including comfort with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and HRIS systems and orientation towards using systems to work more efficiently
- Proactive attitude and comfort communicating directly with clients informed by Positively Partners’ research-driven approaches
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and commitment to thoroughness
- Ability to work on Eastern Time zone
your strengths and interests
At Positively Partners, our training in Positive Psychology informs everything we do. We know that our team will do their best work when they love what they do. So, it’s important that you’re as excited about this role as we are. We believe to enjoy this role you’ll:
- Like to organize large amounts of information, communicate clearly, and create efficient systems and processes
- Comfort with providing support in complex situations
- Effectively foster spaces that are inclusive of people’s identities and encourage participants to speak in full and authentic voice
- Believe that people do their best work when they feel safe and supported
- Enjoy working independently and with a team
compensation and benefits
Positively Partners offers staff a robust compensation and benefits package including access to high-quality, inclusive health benefits that prioritize employee agency and an opportunity for an end of year discretionary bonus calculated in equal measure based on individual, team, and organizational performance.
The salary range for this role is $50-$65k. Positively Partners is committed to supporting employee growth in our field, including providing training and support on an ongoing basis.
Employees have flexibility in their work location (in the United States), with in-person travel requirements determined by the nature of the work performed.