Looking for a Commercial Real Estate Business Development Executive. In this important role, you will actively sell commercial Title and Escrow services within designated sales territory, establishing relationships with new clients and manage existing clients.
A typical day might include the following:
- Seek to originate, maintain and grow client relationships by developing a plan to meet and exceed sales and revenue goals established
- Execute sales processes on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Increase market share monthly per guidelines created
- Research, identify and deliver profitable business opportunities with new and existing clients through customer relationships, NDC calls/appointments, calls to qualified targets, referral generation, networking and weekly client presentations.
- Identify new sales opportunities to further grow client database
- Engage in continuous customer relationship building by understanding needs, helping trouble-shoot issues, and connecting monthly for an update
- Provide on-going communication with management on plan activity
- Collaborate with other functional areas of the company to access all available resources
- Actively update client/contact database
- Be highly visible in your marketing area by attending real estate functions, participating in community/real estate events, Chamber, Rotary, etc.
- Participates and may facilitate company sales meetings or training programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related degree
- Three or more years in sales/marketing experience, or an equivalent combination
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be competitive with similar roles at competing companies and you will also receive a robust benefits package. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with match, paid vacation, professional development opportunities, and more.
We are the fastest growing title and Settlement Company in the Mid Atlantic, and currently expanding to the Mid-West. We are looking for team oriented people who want to advance their careers. Our family oriented philosophy and our team oriented focus on customer service are driving forces for our company culture and our success. We are looking for qualified individuals for positions in our company and look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!
One of the region’s leading title companies, Community Title Network offers a vast array of title and settlement services to buyers and sellers, realtors, mortgage lenders, builders and developers. Our experienced team of residential and commercial title professionals ensure a smooth closing experience for all parties involved in the purchase transaction. Utilizing the latest technology available and meeting the highest security and compliance standards required by our industry, Community Title Network surpasses our competitors by speeding up the settlement process and making it easier and more convenient for all parties in the transaction to complete the settlement process.