At Ridgway Law Group, we are devoted to the highest standards of service and are committed to excellence. We are seeking a Settlement Attorney who has the vision and technical competence to blend exceptional customer service, cutting-edge software, and strong day-to-day operations by leading an office in our Middletown, DE office.
If you are looking for a career in a title company that's evolving and growing and filled with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do, this is a terrific role for you. We offer our management team many tools and resources to help them lead their team and grow their business, including personal coaching and many tools leveraging technology to help them grow their business and offer customers the ultimate closing experience.
For this position, we are looking for a licensed attorney with at least two years of experience in residential real estate settlements and someone who has experience conducting real estate settlements in all three counties in DE. This position will gradually evolve to become the Managing Attorney of this growing Delaware office for this regional law firm and affiliated title company.
- Develop relationships with local real estate agents and lenders
- Conduct real estate settlements
- Provide guidance to real estate agents, lenders, and consumers to solve settlement and title issues that arise
- Manage the day to day operations of a fast-paced branch office
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to staff and team
- Be familiar with the title and settlement process in Delaware
- Recruit and hire processors, post-closers, and support personnel to deliver on the promise of exceptional support and interaction with our clients
- Participate in industry events and marketing efforts to grow our customer base
- Manage compliance within the brand with regard to company policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS & MINDSET
- No prior title and settlement experience necessary (will have the opportunity to work under the tutelage of experienced settlement attorney)
- Prior management experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of the closing process
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work under changing deadlines
- Collaborative and team-oriented
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary will be competitive with similar roles at competing companies and you will also receive a robust benefits package. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with match, paid time off, professional development opportunities, and more.
We are the fastest growing title and settlement company in the Mid Atlantic, looking for team oriented people who want to advance their careers. Our family oriented philosophy and our team oriented focus on customer service are driving forces for our company culture and our success. We are looking for qualified individuals for branch manager positions in our company and look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!
One of the region’s leading title companies, Ridgway Law Group offers a vast array of title and settlement services to buyers and sellers, realtors, mortgage lenders, builders and developers. Our experienced team of residential and commercial title professionals is supported by an extensive operations team so that Branch managers can focus on business development and customer service. . Utilizing the latest technology available and meeting the highest security and compliance standards required by our industry, Ridgway Law Group surpasses our competitors by speeding up the settlement process and making it easier and more convenient for all parties in the transaction to complete the settlement process.